Founding Member-Owner Benefits
Equal ownership of High Five Co-op Brewery, Inc.
Vote on important decisions concerning the co-op, and elect the co-op’s board of directors
Lifetime mug club membership ***When doors open
- High Five Founding Member-Owner bottle opener (coming soon to all founding member-owners)
- Able to join co-op committees and help guide us towards opening the brewery’s doors
- Invitation to special member-only events
- Ability to run for board of directors
- Exclusive invitation to the brewery’s soft opening celebration
- Special Founding Member-Owner imperial (20 oz) pint glass
• Standard pints are 16 oz (or less for those who aren’t following Michigan law)
• You get 25% more beer for the same price
- Access to exclusive member-owner events and specials
- Your name on the wall (or on a plaque) indicating that you are a Founding Member-Owner
- Patronage rebates – when financially able, the co-op’s profits that are not reinvested into the brewery will be distributed between the workers and the member-owners (to the extent allowed by federal/state/local law)
Become a Member-Owner Now
Member Ownership cost is $150 + processing fees
Click the button below and authorize payment (be sure to use the same email address as you used in step 1 . You should immediately receive an email receipt for the transaction.
Responsibly enjoy a beer! After we’ve reviewed your membership forms we’ll email you to confirm that you’re now a member-owner of High Five Co-op Brewery. Please allow up to 24 hours for processing.